Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your InventHelp New Store Products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent idea, whenever they do a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.